We at TCC recognize the importance in connections of all kinds, particularly those outside of Sunday worship. We strive to provide as many opportunities as possible.
Every woman yearns for friends who will walk with her through life’s joys and sorrows. We are ready to join you on that journey. Our Bible studies, fellowships, support groups, and service projects will help you develop deeper relationships with Jesus Christ and other women. At TCC there are a number of Connecting Points for Women:
- Ladies Aid: Welcomes all women of the church, meeting in the afternoon regularly each month. Programs vary with guest speakers, service projects and luncheons.
- Friendship Circle: Meets monthly on a weekday morning. The group provides Christian fellowship with a program that alternates Bible study, service projects, etc. and joining Holiday Friends for craft projects.
- Holiday Friends: This group meets at night the each month (and also works with Friendship Circle). Various craft work is done, primarily to contribute to TCC’s annual Christmas Fair.
- Bible Study
Every day, the world bombards men with mixed messages about success, relationships, and happiness. Now, more than ever, it takes grit to be the kind of men God wants us to be. We are here to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you as we pursue God’s design for manhood. We have a number of Connecting Points for Men:
- Men’s Fellowship: Men's Bible study meets weekly on a weekday evening.
- Annual Jack Hall Memorial Golf Outing: Each summer, a number of the men from our church travel to Vermont for a weekend of golf and fellowship.
Senior Youth Group on a trip to Boston
Youth & Family Fellowship
One of the strengths of our church is that we involve our students in worship and acknowledge them as important members of our church family. It is in the context of these relationships that faith is nurtured. Families are warmly invited to participate in programs designed to provide fun, fellowship, and learning. We are serious about serving Jr. & Sr. High students, providing them with faith-based experiences and cultivating relationships that encourage a life of love, obedience, and service. We’re committed to strengthening the foundation that will enrich the lives of our students as they grow into mature Christian adults.
- Family Events: Throughout the year, TCC offers family-focused events including pool parties, movies, game nights, and others.
- Youth Fellowship Groups: We have had various types of youth fellowship groups over the years. Currently we have a group focused on Youth Dicipleship that are providing service to their Church and Community. Their service and path of dicipleship will culminate with a mission trip to West Virginia during the Summer of 2020
- Small Groups: In addition to the youth fellowship groups, we have youth choirs and other groups that ecourage our young people to gather together outside of Sunday School
Small Group Opportunities
Connecting to each other is critical to the development of a healthy faith community. We our excited about our "InReach" initiative that highlights the many groups that regularly meet outside of the Sunday service.
Have Questions About Fellowship at TCC?
If you have questions about programs for women, call us at 978-851-9411 or send us an email.